CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER - MALAYSIA
Monday, 12th January, 2015
GBW is an international leader in improving customer experiences. We provide customer service improvement solutions to some of the biggest and most successful brands through our many innovative customer service evaluating services.
We are currently seeking adaptable and enthusiastic team players to join our Malaysia team on a full time basis, from Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 6:00pm.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Contacting registered mystery shoppers/auditors to allocate evaluations according to each client service standards and guidelines
- Following up and confirming with shoppers and auditors reported information is accurate and correct
- Escalating any market related and quality related issues to appropriate management
- Ensuring shopper/auditor email enquiries are responded to and resolved effectively
- Continually providing feedback to shoppers/auditors as required
- Introducing new registered shoppers/auditors to GBW and ensuring they are provided information and training to fulfil their duty
- Other ad hoc duties as required
THE SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Malay
- Excellent phone manner
- Efficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Suite & Internet
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, and meet set targets
- A hard working and dedicated approach
- Prior customer service experience
Internal referrals are acceptable, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com including reference number CSO12AP.